New MoveOut will not show up on vacant list?

Options
DDP3
DDP3 Registered User ✭✭✭
I just moved out one of my interior units - I go to print out a new vacant list and realize this unit "1075" will not show up. 

First step is an obvious refresh, then a sitelink reset. No luck, so I then check my facility map and confirm this unit is green/vacant... I check the lead to lease, find its available thru there so I put in a test reservation.

Refresh the system - still nothing on vacant list.

If I go to Move In a new tenant, the unit will show up available to select... I then checked my website, and it is also showing available lol...

For some reason the only place it will not show up is my own Vacant list. Has this happened to anyone else? Any input is appreciated

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay - since it's showing on the website, I'm going to ask the obvious question....just in case.... Are you looking at the correct size on the vacancy list?
  • DDP3
    DDP3 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, yes. I know it sounds odd. 12 years I've being doing SiteLink and I've never experienced this issue lol @MamaDuke7
  • DDP3
    DDP3 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Another thing I cant figure out, my co worker just rented this invisible unit over the phone. She went to Move In, collected payment and everything was good. Now the customer calls to say she never received the eSign Lease to send back to us, BUT she did in fact receive the payment receipt right before with no issue?

I voided the original lease and re sent the eSign with myself CC'd on the email. I receive it fine within seconds, but the customer insists she still never got it and is not in any of her other folders (junk, spam, clutter, etc.). Not sure if this is a glitch that is someway connected? I'm lost here lol
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd be calling Sitelink.  This sounds like a glitch in your software right now.  They can log into your system and look at everything to find the problem.
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    DDP3 said:
    Lol, yes. I know it sounds odd. 12 years I've being doing SiteLink and I've never experienced this issue lol @MamaDuke7
    A bit off topic, but I just had a new employee tell me he found a better unit for this customer but the door says it's a 10x9 and he knows "for a fact" it's a 10x10, but he can't find it on the vacant unit list under 10x10's! LOL I said, look up one line and there it sat all by itself under the 10x9. Newbies! 
  • DDP3
    DDP3 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Long story short; I never came across a reason or solution for this, but it looks like 4 hours after sending the eSign email the customer finally completed their signature.

I have no clue weather it was a sitelink glitch, or the customers email itself? It was just weird that she received the payment receipt immediately, but not the lease..

I will update this thread in the future if I come across the same problem.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads