Feature Request

Options
storallgsa
storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
I tried to find a category to post this under, and didn't see one for "feature requests" so I am sharing it here. 

I'd like to request that the move out feature be updated. There are many places in the program where we are making adjustments, and will be prompted with the question "would you like to make another adjustment?" and we are able to stay logged in and make another adjustment. 

My request is that Move Out have the same feature. If I move someone out, I be prompted with "would you like to make another adjustment?" and instead of being forced to log in again, I can select "yes" or whatever and do the next move out. 

Please let me know if this is already a thing and we have to adjust our settings lol. 

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You likely have the setting to require login when accessing certain pages turned on. It's under program defaults (see below). You can uncheck the require log-in and that should help. I've also added the move out screen changes to our feature request list. Thank you for the suggestion!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads