Error message when printing a lease from the Move In screen.

PhilR
PhilR Registered User ✭✭

Has anyone else seen this appear when printing a Lease from the Move In screen? It's only appeared since the last update. You can still go to the tenant screen and print the lease from the letters option but that's not what we want to do company wide. Is there a solution for this?
Cheers
Phil
Phil Rankin
Site Manager
Guardian Secure Storage Tauranga
phil@guardianstorage.co.nz

Tagged:

Comments

• Blackjack
    Blackjack Registered User
    Yes we had this happen a lot first day of new release . i thought it was because we had multiple users on. 
  • PhilR
    PhilR Registered User ✭✭

Blackjack said:

Yes we had this happen a lot first day of new release . i thought it was because we had multiple users on. 

There must have been a patch released. Queried all of our branches and once they ran live update again it cured the problem apparently. I wish they'd email with any small patches. We'll run live update if there's ever a problem from now on.
    Phil Rankin
    Site Manager

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Hey @PhilR and @Blackjack this may be what you're looking for as far as being notified about patches and more: Click here to subscribe.

For more, read this article on how SiteLink enhanced support communication. Hope that helps!

• PhilR
    PhilR Registered User ✭✭
    Thanks Sue but I'm already subscribed to that. I haven't seen any updates as to patches or bug fixes as yet.
    Phil Rankin
    Site Manager

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @PhilR, if your problem was solved after running the live update, that's great!

Typically the bug fixes and patches that are listed on the status page are just the ones that affect large numbers of customers, so you won't get notification of small patches that happen behind the scenes.

You can always call Tech Support directly (919-865-0789 option 2) and ask about your specific issue and see if development is working on a remedy.
  • PhilR
    PhilR Registered User ✭✭
    No worries Sue I'll just ensure that we check for any updates as part of our trouble shooting procedures.
    Phil Rankin
    Site Manager

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads