Multiple E-Mails on File.

GSS
GSS Registered User ✭✭✭
Hello,

Does SiteLink allow multiple e-mails to be on file? I have tenants that want to put more than one e-mail on file for personal and billing reasons. 

Thank You, 

-Tyler
Tagged:

Comments

• Garrett_Boone
    Garrett_Boone SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    @GSS Hi Tyler,

Multiple email addresses can be stored on an account. They would need to be entered into the same email field in the tenant's contact information and separated by a semicolon. 
  • GSS
    GSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    @Garrett_Boone

Thank you for the quick reply and for the assistance. 
  • LorenMc
    LorenMc Registered User
    Have others been having a lot of new issues with invoicing emails failing?  Many/most of the failures were to tenants where I have multiple emails entered as detailed above (separated with a semicolon).

Old dog. New tricks.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    LorenMc said:
    Have others been having a lot of new issues with invoicing emails failing?  Many/most of the failures were to tenants where I have multiple emails entered as detailed above (separated with a semicolon).

We haven't had any issues with this. However, all tenants that have more than 1 email address on file are separated by a comma and no space between the addresses, not a semicolon.  

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads