Invoicing

Options
Chingy
Chingy Registered User
Hi there,

How am I to get a TAX number to appear on the invoice?

I have filled out the tax number in the correct section of tenant profile, however, it does not reflect on the invoice.
Tagged:

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Chingy, great question! Call SiteLink support directly for this, they'll need more info to get you going: 919-865-0789 (option 2).
  • BReeZy
    BReeZy Registered User
    Options
    My question about invoicing is when doing them manually when you need to and involving a multiple unit account, why can't SiteLink allow me to group all units from an account on one invoice as it does when auto generated? Some companies we have vendorship with do not want two or three invoices for one account but want them all on one invoice. Is there a fix for this? 
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @BReeZy - by design, manual invoicing will not allow you to group multiple unit charges onto one invoice. Thanks for asking the question!
  • GSS
    GSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have an account set up for  (print) invoice to be processed a few days earlier before everyone else's so they can get payment in on time. But it never pops up for me to process I always have to manually add the invoice. Dealing with 700+ units sometimes I might forget and their invoice gets sent out late. How can this issue be fixed? 
  • Sue_C
    Options
    Hey @GSS, it's possible the account setup needs an adjustment. To know exactly what is happening, tech support should take a look at the account. Please call them at 919-865-0789 (option 2) with your corporate and location codes, and the unit number, and they'll identify the issue. 
  • ArmoredKyrene
    ArmoredKyrene Registered User
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I have the same problem as BReeZy.  I'm sure every storage company has this problem with multi-unit tenants.  The terrible response from Sue_C sounds like a brush off.  Why not let us, as owners of the facility, decide if we want to manually send one invoice with multiple units on it?  The auto invoicing does it.  So your response doesn't hold water.  Please give us a button that says "Send a Multi-Unit Invoice" 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads