Which reports do you use for audits?

Options
Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Do you use certain reports for audits? What works for you?

Comments

• SeanL_ESM
    SeanL_ESM Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    Management Summary of course...Walk-Thru report is great for conducting a complete inventory...Price List is very useful for a quick overview of individual unit size vacancies...Marketing Summary can be extremely helpful as well. 
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quite a few but move ins / move outs and I'd usually check a couple months worth. It's surprising how many managers feel the need to cheat the system and do fake move ins and then not even be clever about it. I think the biggest "OMG WTF" moment I ever found was a manager who had a unit "sold" at auction, the buyer instantly rented the unit, never paid more than about $20 upon the rental then they got "sold" in auction, new buyer did the same exact thing, went to auction again then magically is out of the system with no notes before auction date and rented back to the ORIGINAL tenant. So no real rent paid for about 9 months. All of this came up prompting a in depth look after the tenant had a falling out with the manager and told how she was paying him under the table the entire time.

• Climateguard
    Climateguard Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Site Inspection Report, Occupancy Statistics are a couple of my favorites.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads