Change to FOM Billing from Anniversary Billing - multiple tenants at once

I've seen the instructions on this forum on how to change the billing date but my question is this, can you do multiple tenants at the same time, or do you have to go and do each one individually? We're changing all the tenants here to FOM of month billing. 
Thank you in advance!

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pics and instructions here
  • FB30542
    FB30542 Registered User
    Thanks for the link. That is the one I saw but was curious if you could check multiple tenants at a time or if I'll need to do it one by one?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    After trying it out in Demo mode, it doesn't look like you can. However, it will put you in a single screen to go down your list of tenants and the setting is easily accessible. Sorry!
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FB30542 - currently you can only make the changes individually.
  • FB30542
    FB30542 Registered User
    No, it's okay! I appreciate you checking on that for me :) 
  • aniyacervantes
    aniyacervantes Registered User
    Oooo thanks for the link!
  • Oren
    Oren Registered User
    What if the options are greyed out?  Is that an issue with permissions? I should be able to edit the anniversary date, it's really simple. It's just that I don't seem to have access.

Kind of troubling, being that I'm the facility manager.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oren said:
    What if the options are greyed out?  Is that an issue with permissions? I should be able to edit the anniversary date, it's really simple. It's just that I don't seem to have access.

That's going to be because of the way the owners set up access.
  • ESS
    Oren said:

This is great! When I run into something I don't have permissions for, I take it as "not my problem"
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Oren - The ability to change the billing date is greyed out when you have more than 1 tenant selected. Currently, the billing date can only be changed one tenant at a time.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads