PTI User list

OHS
OHS Registered User
Is there a way to change the "user list" to show last name first?  I have been told there is not, but I find it hard to believe something so simple is not possible.  Very annoying!

Tagged:

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't a way to change it. Out of curiosity, is there a particular reason you want it that way?
  • OHS
    OHS Registered User
    It is cumbersome to look up a Tenant when for instance his name is John and you have a huge list of current and past tenants named John.  I It just seems very out dated to not have the option

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may have misunderstood. I thought you were talking about in StorLogix for PTI, for which there is a search bar and you can search last or first name and they'll pop up
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @OHSReading this, it seems like it this is a question for the PTI software? SiteLink's tenant lists already list by last name first. If I'm not understanding correctly, let me know.
  • OHS
    OHS Registered User
    No, I am specifically talking about the Event Viewer Report.  I use that when searching for activity for a specific person.  On Event Viewer you can select the User for a specific period of time and then print the list. As an example if I have a concern about a tenant showing a pattern of entering after midnight on a regular basis or a pattern that is of conern.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads