Reservation in Lead to Lease for existing tenant

Options
Think I have posted about this issue before or contacted support about it.  I was trying to reserve a unit for a current tenant that has multiple units.  Her name doesn't pull up in search.  I emailed support.  While waiting for reply I did some tests and in Lead to Lease I can add a Lead or Reservation for current tenants with only one unit.  But not for tenants with multiple units.  I emailed support back with what my test discovered. 

Response from Support " I checked into this and it looks like you got it resolved.  I'm going to close out this case."   I responded that it wasn't resolved. 

Response 2 from Support "Lead to lease is for new leads, however, in the lower right corner you can click add to add for a new reservation on an existing tenant.  Unfortunately, you will need to reenter all their information."

Aren't requests from existing tenants new leads?  And if I reenter all the information it won't link units.
Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tested several tenants with multiple units with no issue.  I have found occasionally I will have to put first AND last name in the search field for them to pull up in the list. 
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I tested several tenants with multiple units with no issue.  I have found occasionally I will have to put first AND last name in the search field for them to pull up in the list. 

I probably should have said the tenant pulls up from the search but is color coded "orange" for past tenant.  But has an X in the box for current. 

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @JulieAton. We're so sorry about this and understand your frustration. We've escalated this and will have someone contact you directly to ensure proper resolution. ~Amy C.
  • AKKathie
    AKKathie Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope the answers are posted here @storable_support.  I had this same issue and followed this thread with no resolution to my problem.  Customer does Not have multiple units and I did put his full name and it still only brings up an orange and a blue line with his information.  So am I to go by the orange line with the X in it to link his new reservation to his current account?  Where is the line in Black that usually designates Current Customer?

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads