Topaz Signature Pads Not working with Window 10 updates

Imbus
Imbus Registered User ✭✭
Is anyone else having problems using topaz signature pads for esign if you took the most recent window 10 update?  Sitelink has my case number which was started on June 26th and still haven't got a respond from them and just seeing if anyone else has figure out a fix?

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Imbus, please call tech support and give them your case number. The issue could be the topaz driver, Explorer, Java or something else. Here's the number: 919-865-0789 (option 2)
  • Imbus
    Imbus Registered User ✭✭
    I have already called 3 times this month and still no fix! I have 4 locations with this problem.
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Imbus, please PM your contact directly to get this resolved, thanks.
  • Sue_C
    Tech support has confirmed a fix for this.

Thanks again @Imbus for being the guinea pig on this fix ahead of time! It's now official for everyone.

This is what you need to do:

1. Test the Topaz Signature Pad in Chrome. Open esignportal.sitelink.com in Chrome and see if the pad works.

2. Confirm that your Topaz Signature Pad works properly in Chrome.
    IMPORTANT: If your Topaz Signature Pad is NOT working in Chrome, you have a different issue such as a driver and the following steps will not help.

3. Open IE->Tools->Internet Options->General->Browser History->Settings. Change this to "Every time I visit the web page".

4. Test your Signature Pad in SiteLink.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads