Online payments with multiple units

Options
I have several tenants with multiple units. It seems that whenever they make an online payment, all the money goes to one unit. Is there a button on the website that allows them to pay all units at once and disperse the funds accordingly? Or should they make an individual payment to each unit? I have looked for this on the website since I have multiple units of my own, but I can't figure it out. 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unfortunately, online each unit must be paid individually.
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Unfortunately, online each unit must be paid individually.
    Thanks. At least I know now
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have had 2 tenants in the history of tenants in almost 7 years, that have been able to make 1 payment online for multiple units and I have no clue how they've done it.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Multiple units can be paid together online. Your website UI will determine how that's done. Web Template provides an option and any custom-built integration should allow this as well. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Multiple units can be paid together online. Your website UI will determine how that's done. Web Template provides an option and any custom-built integration should allow this as well. 
    ooohhhh!!!!   Time to do some digging and get that working for my site!  Thank you!
  • helenatim
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    ooohhhh!!!!   Time to do some digging and get that working for my site!  Thank you!
    Let me know what you learn please! I was lost at website UI...
  • dperry
    dperry Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    Good morning,
     Today I read your question about paying multiple units. Would it be a possibility for your tenant to use auto pay? We have tenants with multiples also and they signed up for auto pay- a whole lot less troublesome for all of us. Just a thought!
  • helenatim
    Options
    dperry said:
    Good morning,
     Today I read your question about paying multiple units. Would it be a possibility for your tenant to use auto pay? We have tenants with multiples also and they signed up for auto pay- a whole lot less troublesome for all of us. Just a thought!
    Believe me, I have asked. Some prefer to pay with different cards each month or on different days of the month. This is a very small number of tenants, but it would be a nice little problem to solve.
  • helenatim
    Options
    Since I have a Storable website, Storable software and Storable payment processor, can you please just tell me how this is done? 
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    helenatim said:
    MamaDuke7 said:
    I have gone through ALL of the Web Template/API, etc. in the Corporate Control Center and cannot find anywhere to set this up!
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    helenatim said:
    MamaDuke7 said:
    I have gone through ALL of the Web Template/API, etc. in the Corporate Control Center and cannot find anywhere to set this up!
    me either!
  • igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Even though you have a Storable helenatim said:
    Since I have a Storable website, Storable software and Storable payment processor, can you please just tell me how this is done? 
    Well they are basically run as different companies, though under the Storable banner.  I learned that recentley with my processing problem.
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    helenatim said:
    @helenatim Not sure if you can answer this, but does your storable website allow discounts on 6 month and 12 month payments?

I currently have a storagepug website and this is not possible. Looking to move to a platform where it works.
  • helenatim
    Options
    teesee150 said:
    helenatim said:
    @helenatim Not sure if you can answer this, but does your storable website allow discounts on 6 month and 12 month payments?

I currently have a storagepug website and this is not possible. Looking to move to a platform where it works.
    Sitelink has settings under Company>Setup>Discount Plans that look like you could set up pretty much any discount plan you can think of.  The settings are in the management software, not the website.  Then you then choose whether to apply them to the website.  Funnily enough, I have never looked at that screen in 16 years.  With things cooling off in the storage market, I might have to offer a discount or two and try to fill some empties.  Thanks for asking.  I learned something today.
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    helenatim said:
    teesee150 said:
    helenatim said:

Sitelink has settings under Company>Setup>Discount Plans that look like you could set up pretty much any discount plan you can think of.  The settings are in the management software, not the website.  Then you then choose whether to apply them to the website.  Funnily enough, I have never looked at that screen in 16 years.  With things cooling off in the storage market, I might have to offer a discount or two and try to fill some empties.  Thanks for asking.  I learned something today.
    Yea I have them all set up there and enabled for the website but StoragePug does not support showing the discounts on the website. Sitelink has the API to support it but StoragePug said its a feature they have no interest in supporting so I'm looking for a new provider.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads