Prevent Renting to an Auctioned Tenant

Options
Is there is a way in SiteLink to flag a tenant who has been auctioned to prevent them from renting or making a reservation again?
Tagged:

Comments

• ThriftyStorage
    ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Not to my knowledge. People go through ups and downs all of the time. Just because a tenant got auctioned in the past does not mean that they will be auctioned in the future. If a person fits into this category I would not turn them away if they have the money at lease up. Just think....why did they come back to your facility in the first place?
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thrifty has a very valid point. I had a tenant who used to be in every single auction cycle with one of her units as she had 2-3 at the time. She was going through medical issues at the time, she lost one or two over the years to auction but over time she ended up having 12 units in good standing. A buddy still works for that company and was covering that store the other day so I had him check on her and she's still there and in good standing.

I could see a valid reason to have them pop up on a list as a way to collect past due balances. We've had it before where people were known to be previous auctioned tenants and we made them pay the outstanding balance before letting them rent.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads