Exit Survey

Is anyone using a service like Surveymonkey.com for your exit survey?  I've created a survey and tried attaching it to the exit survey that you can email to a tenant during a move out and it's not working.  When the letter is emailed it does not allow you to click on the link.  I think this would be a better way to get truthful answers rather than having your employee answer the questions on a move out.  Especially since a lot of tenants move out after business hours.

Comments

• PSC
    PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
    We don't have a survey, but we do have a link to our website, and google that enable customers to leave us a review there. You could also try implementing a google survey through google documents. You can include the link in your exit survey. But you would need to have a gmail account to create the survey.
  • Naheed
    Naheed Registered User ✭✭
    We have a RTF format email that has a link to a Google survey (created in Google forms) and also a link to our Google page so they can leave a review.
    Both links are working fine.

We used to use HTML but found it wasn't great for mobile users as it wouldn't automatically resize. 

• PhilR
    PhilR Registered User ✭✭
    We use the HTML version but ensure that it's embedded and not attached. @Naheed I haven't had an issue with it resizing at all.
    Phil Rankin
    Site Manager
    Guardian Secure Storage Tauranga
    phil@guardianstorage.co.nz

• Naheed
    Naheed Registered User ✭✭
    PhilR said:
    We use the HTML version but ensure that it's embedded and not attached. @Naheed I haven't had an issue with it resizing at all.
    Thanks for that - will give it a try.
  • PhilR
    PhilR Registered User ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I do however have an issue with a returning tenant.

We sent an exit survey the first time they moved out 06/04/16 and they came back for another unit short term. When we moved them out on the 04/11/17 they already had data in their exit survey.

How long do the exit survey's stay on file so to speak?

I decided not to email one this time but in future it might be difficult not to. Is there a way that the original exit survey details can be removed?

Cheers
    Phil
    Phil Rankin
    Site Manager
    Guardian Secure Storage Tauranga
    phil@guardianstorage.co.nz

• Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    When a tenant fills out the exit survey through Site Link is there a way to find out? 
  • Garrett_Boone
    Garrett_Boone SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Hi @Faye

Responses from specific tenants can be found by going to Operations -> Tenants and deselecting "Show only Current Tenants" in the upper right. Select the desired tenant and click Exit Survey. Consolidated responses are displayed on the last page of the Marketing Summary report; this will show the total number of responses for each category during the reporting period. 
  • StanleySelfStorage
    StanleySelfStorage Registered User
    Hi @Faye

Responses from specific tenants can be found by going to Operations -> Tenants and deselecting "Show only Current Tenants" in the upper right. Select the desired tenant and click Exit Survey. Consolidated responses are displayed on the last page of the Marketing Summary report; this will show the total number of responses for each category during the reporting period. 

Yes, that is how you read the response form someone who has completed a survey. However, how do you get notified when someone completes the survey so you know to go and look at it? Or even thank them for completing the survey?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @StanleySelfStorage I wish this was implemented as well. I keep my "move-outs" in a folder and file them at the end of the month and that's the only way I can reference who's moved out and potentially filled out the survey. Hopefully we will be able to get a notification system for this soon.
  • tmmsicbbc
    tmmsicbbc Registered User
    In order to receive the results, I have a monthly email set up through reports in corporate control center.  It comes as an excel file and shows everyone who received a survey (in the previous month) and the information in the survey if it was filled out.

I cut and paste the comments (no customer names attached) to the individual stores so that they can receive the feedback... They can see the rest of the information in their marketing reports

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads