Snow Day

Anyone else? 

Comments

• Climateguard
    Climateguard Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Snow days til January!
  • ThriftyStorage
    ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    I like Florida! Yesterday the temp was 65 and sunny!!!!!!
  • storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    60-65 is a good temperature!! I'm jealous!  @ThriftyStorage
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    @Climateguard....if you are getting snow, please, send some my way! Texas is unseasonably warm this year! If you aren't getting snow....I agree...call snow days and all of us get ready for Christmas calmly instead of the rush...LOL
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh it ain't that bad.. Look at all the snow Houston and College Station got last week. I'm just sad ours in Nacogdoches wasn't enough to stick to the ground :(
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish it would snow... there is no justifiable reason for it to be this cold with no snow on the ground!
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring on the Snow Days!
    Farmer's Almanac says that here in the Southeast we should expect "below normal winter temperatures with an unseasonable chill reaching as far south as the Gulf Coast, with above-average precipitation."
    But so far we're just getting lots of rain...
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, we got our Snow Day here in Raleigh! Anyone else?
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    We had a decent sprinkling on Dec. 31st... after the ice moved in and set up camp! nothing measurable like the east coast! Golly  O.o
  • karen700
    My car windows were frosty this morning.....does this mean I can take off rest of day?! FROST DAY!
  • Sue_C
    Ok, so here we are again with another possible SNOW DAY tomorrow!! Time to rush to the store...:) Anyone else?
  • storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    So far only about an inch here, but were expected to get about 6. I wish it was a SNOW DAY here!
  • Sue_C
    Another snow day here in Raleigh! Still looking icy on the roads and folks are staying home. Check it out:

I know 6 or 7 inches is nothing to folks up north :) but we're pretty excited here...Enjoy it if you can!

• karen700
     O.o 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads