VACATION DESTINATION CHOICES!

storagestation603
storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
Thinking of taking a couple of Vacations this year.
Was curious if anyone has visited these places or is from Either of these places and/or has recommendations  =)

1. Canada 
2. Florida 
3. Maryland/DC 

THANK YOU!! 

Comments

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    I figured somewhere sunny would be at the top...not in the middle! LOL
     I haven't been to any of these places but am interested to see what other people have to say.
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Never been to Canada, but  to about 43 of 48 contiguous. Nothing beats the Oregon Coast, but the mountains of Utah (Kamas/Heber/Park City) area  close 2nd.
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pat, that's a lot of travelling! You could probably write a book :) I've heard many good things about the Oregon coastline.
    @storagestation603, I can recommend Key West, FL, for a very relaxing beach vacation spot, it's really beautiful:)
    Let us know what you choose.
  • storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    So it looks like because of Taxes...We will be having a Staycation!  O.o
  • Krista_Knudsen
    Krista_Knudsen Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    Go to Bali! I just got back from a 2-week trip. Cost half the price of going to Hawaii and it was a great experience going out of the country!
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads