This is a suggestion or opportunity for improvement regarding "call past dues".

Options
KBR
KBR Registered User
Whenever I make a contact to a past due customer from any entry into "notes" of the contact; can "call past dues" recognize that my actions apply and update the "Last Note" column.

Answers

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you are making a note outside of the collection calls window are you clicking the checkbox that says "flag note as a collection call"? This should solve your issue.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @Orkocean If I click on the box "Flag Note as a Collection Call" after typing in a note; it will not show up as a "last note date" in the Call Past Dues list. 

It is only if I click on "Pick Note" and use one of the predefined notes that it will update the last note date in the Call Past Dues list.

I end up typing in the note and then also choosing a "Pick Note" in order for that date to update in the Call Past Dues list.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, @KBR, there are opportunities for improvement in this feature, thanks for the input. Here's a bit more info on how it works: By design, the "Last Note" column is only updated when a note is made from the collection calls screen. It's not intended to update for notes made elsewhere since they are not considered collection notes. 

And thanks for mentioning the "flag as collection call" option, our team is aware of issues when selecting it from some screens in certain instances. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads