several units today suddenly have charge invoice fee checked

CVSSSTORAGE
CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
Over 30 units today randomly have charge an invoice fee checked. They were not checked before. Did this happen to anyone else? I am now going through everyone's lease to make sure they wanted invoices

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry @CVSSSTORAGE - we don't invoice. 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me today, @CVSSSTORAGE . 2 units that are auto debit monthly. I went back into their files and took them off email invoice. Any one else had a delinquent tenant payoff and the map still has them as red/over locked? It never came up on reminders to reverse the over lock either. Did this just happened after the latest sitelink update?
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CVSSSTORAGE, @karen700, did you check in the account notes? The software will log that a change was made with a note on the account so you can track who made the change and when. 
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    edited May 2018
    @Sue_Community no change was made in the unit notes just suddenly people are checked charge an invoice fee. So far I am at letter D unchecking it =(
  • CVSSSTORAGE
     it is like every other unit now =(
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    no notes here either.
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    the only changes is me switching it back but we have over 500 units so this will take a while. 
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    @karen700 you can take them off of the red overlock by going into their ledger and unchecking overlocked. 
  • karen700
    Thank you @CVSSSTORAGE, I did that earlier....as the red unit on the map was making me crazy!!!!
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can change this setting in bulk, might be easier, go to Company > Utilities > Edit Tenant Settings, select All > Edit > and then check/uncheck invoice fee. 

You also may want to contact customer support, they'll help figure what happened: 
    919-865-0789 (option 2). Good luck and hope this helps!
  • MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭
    Sorry @CVSSSTORAGE - we don't invoice. 

The property that I'm at now did not send invoices. When I took over (Nov.16) I started e-mailing Invoiced 11 days before the due date (1st of the month). The 1st time I had to explain it to most of the customers, now close to 1/3 of my customers pay when they get the invoices. 

Just food for thought. 

• MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭
    You can change this setting in bulk, might be easier, go to Company > Utilities > Edit Tenant Settings, select All > Edit > and then check/uncheck invoice fee. 

You also may want to contact customer support, they'll help figure what happened: 
    919-865-0789 (option 2). Good luck and hope this helps!

You could also go into charges & set the (Mailed Invoice Fee) to ZERO and uncheck the used at felicity box

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads