When issuing a Credit, where can I give the Reason why?

Storageinasnapp
Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
When issuing a credit in a tenant's ledger, why am I not prompted to give a reason why the credit is being issued?
When doing an Administrative Adjustment, you are prompted to give a reason why.
I feel Sudden-link should require the same for a Credit issued.  I know I can type the reason in notes, but I would like it attached to the credit issued in the ledger like it does when doing Administrative Adjustment.
Is it in Setup Preferences somewhere that I am missing, or Is there a way to set that up?

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

It's purely down to your company settings. Go to Company>Setup>Program Defaults - Activity logging tab and check the ones you want to require notes for.

• Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Thank you!! That's exactly what we were looking for :)
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orkocean said:

It's purely down to your company settings. Go to Company>Setup>Program Defaults - Activity logging tab and check the ones you want to require notes for.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads