Fixing Payment Due Date.

GSS
GSS Registered User ✭✭✭
We had a tenant who wanted to store for just one month. We did it as a an "anniversary" instead of a "first-of-month". They then decided to stay month-to-month until otherwise. His payment is thrown off with all the other units. Is there a way to fix this so he gets on the "first-of-month" option like everyone else? 

Thank you, 
Tagged:

Comments

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

One way would be to change their due date to the 1st.

Go to Company ---> Utilities ---> Edit Anniversary Billing Date

It looks like you can simply select "First of the Month Billing" as the option under Modify, but check with Sitelink before doing that (as I have not tried it)

Or just change the anniversary day to the 1st. (actually have done this)...Sitelink will prorate to that date, and create charges... once paid that will be the due date going forward.

I'm sure there are other ways to do this, but we only do anniversary date so I don't know them offhand. I'm hoping somebody will chime in and confirm that setting to "First of Month Billing" will actually do what I think it will.

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

One way would be to change their due date to the 1st.

Go to Company ---> Utilities ---> Edit Anniversary Billing Date

It looks like you can simply select "First of the Month Billing" as the option under Modify, but check with Sitelink before doing that (as I have not tried it)

Or just change the anniversary day to the 1st. (actually have done this)...Sitelink will prorate to that date, and create charges... once paid that will be the due date going forward.

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok @teamcapitola how do you get those settings to not be grayed out though? I found one of my sites put a person in for aniv. date when we're first of month billing and the options to change it back are grayed out for me *with owner access* so not sure what setting i'm missing to make it so I can change that.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads