Where did it go??

brownrooster
brownrooster Registered User ✭✭✭
In my daily close widget, toward the upper left where you enter the cash, ACH, Check, Credit, etc. totals for the day....once you entered your first total, say, "Cash" for example.  There was a little check box, under the "ledger" heading that you could check and it would import the numbers into boxes so you could double check your entries without having to switch back and forth. between your entries and proof, or print the proof.

today when i went to close it was gone.  friday it was there.  Anyone know where it might have gone? what I may have done to deactivate it? Or, how to get it back?

Comments

• Garrett_Boone
    Garrett_Boone SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Hi @brownrooster

There is a setting in the site's Security Levels that hides that checkbox. This is found under Setup -> Security Levels -> Operations -> Hide View Ledger checkbox. This option needs to be deselected for your security level in order to view the checkbox. 
  • brownrooster
    brownrooster Registered User ✭✭✭
    thank you, sir.  You are golden!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads