Linking tenant units

JulieA
JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
What is the procedure to link tenant or unit.  Tenant had unit.   In Lead to Lease the tenant was added again instead of searching the database.  I know there are hot keys for this but don't remember.  I assume I do it in Company, Unit & Tenants, Add/Edit Tenants.

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Company<utilities<Control/shift/T

Then transfer the ledger button will appear.... find them on the list on the next screen and complete it
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for clarification, you have to select the correct unit on the left... then select the correct tenant on the right. Then complete the transfer.
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Thank You!
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    skinman said:
    Company<utilities<Control/shift/T

Then transfer the ledger button will appear.... find them on the list on the next screen and complete it
    skinman said:
    Just for clarification, you have to select the correct unit on the left... then select the correct tenant on the right. Then complete the transfer.

• websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
  • paschn
    paschn Registered User
    edited February 2019
    Very succinct answer - However, when I simultaneously click the three, nothing happens, no button appears..

UPDATE! Out of frustration, I clicked the three in rapid succession and +/- third "smack" it appeared. Thanks!
  • jayjay
    jayjay Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Great advice.  Don't forget that you can do a search in the training program.  I do this often and have created a "How To" file in Word.  I print and scan the concise info I need and then file it for quick reference for myself and others in the office.  This is really helpful for me with tasks that don't happen often.  ie: correcting a payment, changing a due date, linking units, etc.
  • jayjay
    jayjay Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Great advice.  Don't forget that you can do a search in the training program.  I do this often and have created a "How To" file in Word.  I print and scan the concise info I need and then file it for quick reference for myself and others in the office.  This is really helpful for me with tasks that don't happen often.  ie: correcting a payment, changing a due date, linking units, etc.
  • jayjay
  • jayjay
  • jayjay
    WOW!  Don't know HOW that happened!  OR... how to delete the duplicates!  Sorry! :s:s
  • skinman
    You can say that again!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads