Scheduled Move-Out's on Map

topshelfstorage
topshelfstorage Registered User
On the SiteLink Map, has there been any consideration (for the orange Scheduled Move-Out's) to add something to show that a Scheduled Move-Out is also Reserved?  This would really help us know that certain Scheduled Move-Out's are also Reserved without having to check the Inquiries and Reservations.
Tagged:

Answers

• MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    I found the easiest thing to do is to just wait to reserve the unit until after it is vacant. There are times where the tenant is unable to vacate by the day they said they would. If you reserve the unit and the tenant doesn't move out you are asking for upset customers. I just feel it's a bad idea especially if you don't have any other units available to accommodate the customer who made the reservation.
  • topshelfstorage
    Good input, MegumiM.  We operate with full facility (I realize this is an arguable practice, but it's been working for us) so it would help us to have that info all on the map.
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great suggestion, thanks for posting. We'll submit it to development for review.
  • topshelfstorage
    Thanks, Sue.
  • BrandonStorage
    BrandonStorage Registered User
    Well on people telling me they are moving out, I don't count my chickens until they all hatch.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    A "less than ideal" fix for us (same situation as topshelfstorage) has been to place a unit note on the unit scheduled out. This way it's easy to check in the map view by either double clicking the unit, or hovering the cursor over it. The note we use states "Reservation stacked, pending current tenant vacating". We also would love to see a possible icon that could be placed or something visual as well.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads