Form Setup / Formatting question
I wanted to add our Sales Policy to the bottom of our printed/emailed Sitelink receipts; I added the text to the existing receipt form in Setup. My problem is I don't know how to keep the text "pinned" to the bottom of the page.
I can get it close, but it still prints around 3 inches up from the bottom; if I space it all the way to the bottom, then it will generate/print another page if the receipt has too many lines.
My OCD Virgo mind is ready to explode because I know there's got to be a way, and it's going to be super obvious. (or I just have to accept that this is really not that big of a deal)
So, any Form Masters out there with super secret decoder ring formatting tricks?
- 1.8K All Categories
- 29 What's new?
- 2 Storable Payments: What's new?
- 44 Lead to Lease
- 26 Price Optimization
- Self-Storage Operations
- 69 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 203 Regional Discussions
- 162 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 61 Industry Webinars
- 61 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 21 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 27 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 46 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 86 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 15 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 62 News
- 30 Opinion
- 148 Lifestyle