Facebook advertising?

antics74
antics74 Registered User
Has anyone had success advertising on facebook?

Comments

• ThriftyStorage
    ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Google is the place to be! I have never had customer come into the office saying, " I found y'all on F/B."
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get your reviews up so you stand out on google versus your competitors. Make use of free advertising such as craigslist. You can build a facebook page and following but in my experience that's used more for existing customers to notify of special events going on. For instance we do bi-monthly garage sales and the biggest source of people coming to rent units for the day to sale out of is our facebook posts to the community.
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    We advertise on Facebook, but haven't noticed a lot of rentals from it. We are on Yelp and Google and seem to have a lot more inquiries for those sites.
  • MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    We use Facebook to advertise but not a lot of people come in saying they found us on Facebook. Most say they found us on Google or referred to us by a friend/family. Most of our customers who found us through Facebook are parents of college students. However these were not through our page but the university's parents page. 
  • Iamkathleen
    Iamkathleen Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    We do get a few people from Facebook.  Once in a while we will boost a post for $5 or $10 and we will get calls.  We often share other businesses posts or events or make sure that they are included in our posts by mentioning them @theirbusinessname and then their followers see us.  Or that is what I am told.  
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I have to say that Google is king. It's really the number one method customer's give for how they found us. I have yet to hear of anyone finding us through Facebook, though we do have a page.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads