Is anyone else not able to unclick the box that says show previous tenants only

Options
CVSSSTORAGE
CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
I went to tell a previous tenant their old balance before we will rent to them again and it does not allow me to click the box could I have something checked wrong 

Comments

• Adrienne_Danyel
    Adrienne_Danyel Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Try doing a live update! We can uncheck previous tenant. 
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion that didn't help the box still doesn't allow me to click to check on a previous tenants notes =(
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing I could think of that may effect it would be in user security levels and the checkbox for "Adjust moved out accounts", not sure if having that off would prevent you from clicking the checkbox or not. 
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    Options
    I used to be able to do it =( I will check that one ty
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    Options
    @Orkocean I still cannot do it under the payment screen but I am able to do it in adjustments for some reason =/ thanks for all your help guys
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    Options
    I cannot do anything with it but I can see if there was a balance owed but it won't allow me to take payment anymore. My security probably restricts me from doing anything anymore =/
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I can't think of any valid reason your management would want you NOT to be able to take a payment for a moved out account. I've had people who were sold in auction come back to make payments to clear their name cause they wanted to pay again or to get out of collection agency headaches. I'd contact whoever handles your settings and ask if they made any changes that may of effected it.
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    Options
    @Orkocean yep you did comment on my original post about it

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads