Managers getting together?

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
First off get your minds out of the gutters as that subject line probably got you thinking of something else lol...

I was just curious if there are any get together meetings of those in the industry outside of conferences? I always find it fun to meet up with fellow storage warriors and share tales of the trenches and what not. I've noticed since i've been here in California there seems to be a few names on the forums that have facilities in a semi nearby area to me *i consider 2 or so hours close as I love to drive*. I've done it in the past with more centralized areas where I knew managers and we'd get together occasionally for group outings or dinner and was curious if anyone else would be into maybe a occasional group meet up? Maybe we could even get big enough to have our own conference one day! :smiley:

Comments

• Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    I'm too far away! Boo Hoo!  :'(
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, Wisconsin is a bit of a drive.  B)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    lol sadly we don't all have flying cars or teleporters yet like they swore we'd have in the future.
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    I have a teleporter but it will only take me to Undercity. lamo!   :)   :):):)
  • LADY_DOES_A_LOT
    LADY_DOES_A_LOT Registered User
    Where are you located. I am in Dixon, CA just outside of Sacramento/San Francisco.
    Even though we may not be close together. Please feel free to stop by and say hello.
  • Orkocean
    We're in Madera which is just north of Fresno..
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Turlock here which is by Modesto 
  • Orkocean
    Havn't ventured out anywhere yet since moving here but I know we have a store in Modesto actually.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads