E-Sign Change? No Longer Filling in Names?

teesee150
teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
The last few leases I have done, when I do the E-Sign, it no longer fills in the tenant name or the manger name. We have to manually type them in now instead of Sitelink prepopulating the field. Was this an intentional change or is something going on with my Sitelink Web Edition? Seems to do it on multiple devices.

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that too!  Must be a glitch that happened on the update.  
  • AnitaJohnson1269
  • osbourne615
    osbourne615 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified
    Same here. Have to manually fill in both names, tenant and manager. 
  • Hi all! I checked into the e-sign issue. Typing in the tenant's name is a deliberate change that SiteLink made to improve security. It prevents leases from remaining unsigned by a tenant. 
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Hi all! I checked into the e-sign issue. Typing in the tenant's name is a deliberate change that SiteLink made to improve security. It prevents leases from remaining unsigned by a tenant. 
    I never had a problem with leases remaining unsigned. Is there anyway we could get an option to have it autofill? It really makes it a bit more cumbersome as now I have tenants misspelling their name, not using capitals, or using their shorthand name all of which can cause problems in court if it comes to it.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    @Jessica_Community I agree with @teesee150.  We only have a secondary mouse and monitor on the customer side of counter.  I have to type in their name or have them come around my desk.  We want the old option back.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads