Making the Payment Page user friendly

opss
opss Registered User ✭✭✭
It is fantastic to be able to pay on line and we love the staff and techs who support the process there a couple of things my customers need to be at ease.

1) they don't know to click on the blue room number to access their account

2) they don't know to scroll down to confirm twice let alone once

thanks for helping make the best better

howard

Comments

• Eric_Lewis
    Eric_Lewis Registered Moderator, Community Manager, SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified marketplace moderator

opss said:

It is fantastic to be able to pay on line and we love the staff and techs who support the process there a couple of things my customers need to be at ease.

1) they don't know to click on the blue room number to access their account

2) they don't know to scroll down to confirm twice let alone once

thanks for helping make the best better

howard

Howard,

Thanks for posting to the StorageForum.  Unfortunately I do not fully understand the question.  Can you please elaborate  what part of the program and process the manager's are taking to access Blue Moon and confirming twice.  I will do my best to answer.  You can always email support@sitelink.com or call 919-865-00789 opt.2.

Thanks, 

Eric
  • opss
    opss Registered User ✭✭✭
    Eric

I am talking about the payment page attached to our web site. Or the one a customer uses to pay over there phone. This is just feed back from us walking them through the process over the phone or showing them in the office how to use the web site payment method.
  • opss
    opss Registered User ✭✭✭
    There are two challenges, one getting to the payment page for the room and two scrolling down after you put in the payment information.

• opss
    opss Registered User ✭✭✭
    I really do appreciate all the hard work and dedication I see at this site.
  • Eric_Lewis
    Eric_Lewis Registered Moderator, Community Manager, SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified marketplace moderator
    Howard,

Sorry for the late reply, I did not realize there was a update.  I understand what you are asking now.  I am open to suggestions on how to improve.  It sounds like you are getting several calls regarding the interface.  Please send me any ideas you have that would improve the interface.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads