How can I print a POS receipt (non tenant) based on the receipt number?

I had a POS purchase that was not connected to a tenants unit, and I'd like to go back and print the receipt.  I do have the number of that receipt.  Thank you in advance for any assistance
Tagged:

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Go to Company> Receipts > you can choose your start and stop dates or search the receipt # . Double click and email or print. 

• JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Go to "Company" and then "receipts" under the reprint column. You'll need to select the date range if the receipt wasn't done same day
  • RVSS_Manager
    RVSS_Manager Registered User
    Thank you!
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    You can also go to Adjustments, scroll down to Walk in POS and find the receipt in the list.
  • DeeL
    DeeL Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    In SiteLink, if working or changing something on receipt Click on "Company" and Click on "Receipts" Double Click on the Receipt you are looking for. Add or Change something you want to add or delete and re-print with the new information. 
    Thank you, 
    JamesStorage 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads