Cold weather!

jayjay
jayjay Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
I just finished doing my overlocks for March.  I cannot imagine doing this in a colder climate.  I'm in Dallas and my heart (and cold hands) ache for those of you in the freezing cities around the country today!  Blessings!
Tagged:

Comments

• CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    its 67 where I am at in California, its raining and windy but I am not complaining as it could be worse 
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not bad here in Cali but I remember doing them in Nashville during snow at a property that was built all up and down some steep hills.. Thankfully no slipping and sliding, although on a nice sunny day the hill did take my segway for a pretty bad ride going downhill. Lesson learned, don't carry a ladder and tool bag while riding a segway down a steep hill lol. 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the blessings, @jayjay!

It does get a bit crisp up here in Wisconsin.  Need lock de-icer to remove any lock.  Heaven forbid someone wants to move out - then the salt bags and ice chipper come out to get rid of the 6-12" of ice build-up in front of the door (not an exaggeration - ask around).

Good news is that today is Ash Wednesday and that is a sign that Spring is coming!   B)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • jayjay
    jayjay Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    That sounds crazy  Jean!  I cannot imagine!  I imagine that your positive attitude goes a long way in keeping you warm!  B)
  • jayjay
    Orkocean said:
    Not bad here in Cali but I remember doing them in Nashville during snow at a property that was built all up and down some steep hills.. Thankfully no slipping and sliding, although on a nice sunny day the hill did take my segway for a pretty bad ride going downhill. Lesson learned, don't carry a ladder and tool bag while riding a segway down a steep hill lol. 

• jayjay
    That's sounds like great advice on the segway!  LOL
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads