New to Newsletter

ESS
ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting on here and could really use some of y'alls help! We have decided to start a bi-monthly newsletter and I am having trouble thinking of topics to include in it. Off the top of my head I have things about pests, how to pack and store items/units, and ways to deter a thief (ie: disc locks, etc.). Unfortunately after that, my mind draws a blank. If any of you could help with some tips on topics, I would greatly appreciate it :) Thank you!!  
Tagged:

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, @ESS.  Good luck with your newsletter. 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @i43storage Thank you so much!
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    @ESS How about ways to handle upset customers? (Things like their rate increases etc..) Or about various selling techniques?
  • ESS
    @JamesStorage I appreciate your great ideas! However, this newsletter will be going to our tenants so I don't think they care how we plan to handle them if upset lol
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    @ESS Yeah, no that's not for them lol. Since this is for customers, you could have a section explaining the values of climate controlled versus non. This is a very frequent topic with customers at my store. You could also let them know what sizes are on special in the event they need another unit, General auction dates (If you hold live auctions) and general news of the weird in the self storage world (This is one of my favorite parts of ISS magazine)

This could also be a great opportunity for networking with any of your neighboring businesses. Let your tenants know of any events in or around your facility. You could even host a few!
  • ESS
    @JamesStorage Excellent ideas!! All of these would be great to add in there to benefit our tenants. The climate vs. non-climate is great as well. You have no idea how many people ask us the difference between the 2 (and they're not asking about price) haha

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads