Edit Letters in Tenant Screen

ESS
ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Good day all! I know there is a way to edit letters by going in the payment screen, selecting a tenant, go to letters, choose document, then filled documents and you should be able to click in the document to edit it/fill in info. Only problem is, we're not sure which permission that is exactly so I can be allowed to do that. It has become a hassle to export to desktop for each tenant, edit, then attach to email after going back into each tenant's file for their email uff.  Can anyone help please??

Comments

• JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Security Level settings can be modified in Company- Setup.  I have most of my forms set up in Past Due schedule and when triggered I process them in Tasks & Letters.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JulieA thank you for your response. I was wondering which permission box exactly needs to be checked in the employee setup to give me access to edit them. The forms are pretty much setup correctly, but I do need to modify every now and then for different cut lock dates etc.
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    My guess is that it in Security Levels select Company Tab and there is a box for Form Set up.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Security Levels>Company> Form Setup
  • ESS
    @JulieA & @Orkocean Thank you both so much!!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads