Reserved Unit showing available

JulieA
JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
I reserved a unit for a customer Thursday.  I noticed this morning she went to our website and reserved the same unit online.  If a unit is reserved why would it be listed on the website? 

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an option you have to toggle in settings to only show available units. I just had to do this for all our sites as I was unaware of it as well and we had 100% full sites getting reservations. 
    Corp Control> Website and Web Template> Web Template Gateway> Rules> bottom two checkboxes.

That should only show available units. 
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Both boxes are already checked. Guess I need to check with support.
  • SharonB
    SharonB Registered User
    I have been trying to use the "move in now" from the new Reservation document.  The problem is if the unit is reserved the lead cannot select the unit I reserved because its RESERVED.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    SharonB said:
    I have been trying to use the "move in now" from the new Reservation document.  The problem is if the unit is reserved the lead cannot select the unit I reserved because its RESERVED.
    I had that happen and Tech Support had to fix something.  Give them a call or email and they'll take care of the problem.
  • Spacekat
    Spacekat Registered User
    This happened to me, had someone reserve our last unit that had been reserved the day before! this is tech support's reply: "Yes sir, as I said that is a feature within the software. Even if all of your units are rented on can still be reserved. Again I apologize for the confusion. "

• JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Spacekat said:
    This happened to me, had someone reserve our last unit that had been reserved the day before! this is tech support's reply: "Yes sir, as I said that is a feature within the software. Even if all of your units are rented on can still be reserved. Again I apologize for the confusion. "

Copied from previous response in this thread:  Corp Control> Website and Web Template> Web Template Gateway> Rules> bottom two checkboxes.

That should only show available units. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads