Credit cards not run on the chosen date

Options
On the first of the month, processed all of the tenants cards for payment, but they didnt actually run until the 6th of the month. By the cards being run on the 6th, a late charge was added to the payments. When we contacted sitelink, we were told by them that it looks like we ran the cards at 6:07 Am on Nov 6th, but there isnt anyone even in the office till 8. Any ideas as to what happened, and how we can prevent a re occurrence?   This is our second month using sitelink merchant services (and taking cards at all), and they ran on the first month on the date selected.

Comments

• L_Greenwell
    L_Greenwell Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Go to the ledger settings, auto bill, make sure there is a 0 there. It could be set at 6. That would make it run 6 days after due date.
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I always process my "auto pay" accounts in Billing. I have  folders with the authorization forms in alphabetical order for each facility and payment date. We only process on the 1st & 3rd.  I go through the folder and check the accounts to process and then Batch Process Checked Items.  Takes a little more time but is worth it.  Also if you check the Collections screen or Past Due report you would have noticed they hadn't been processed. 
  • Csterm
    Csterm Registered User
    Options
    Can someone remind me where it is that I can change the day I want the autopays to process?  Thanks.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @csterm in the tenants ledger settings. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads