PTI vs OpenTech Alliance

dde
dde Registered User ✭✭
I am a new company and am wondering what other SiteLink customers use for gate access. Any reviews would be great. It's so hard to make a decision and it seems that these two and couple other are the only ones that communicate with the SiteLink software. Sort of limits things. I am a Canadian company from out west so I am concerned about extreme weather!! Snow on the ground as I type!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTI/Falcon is my personal favorite and the one i've seen used the most out of the 50+ stores i've dealt with. I think one of my previous companies even just went strictly to PTI for their 100+ stores across the US. I've never dealt with the amount of snow you are probably dealing with. Most I have had at a site was when I lived in Nashville, TN, the city was under state of emergency, told no one on roads and our gates had no issues with that.
  • dde
    dde Registered User ✭✭
    Thanks Orkocean :)
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are in Wisconsin and snow has never been a problem with our WinSen Sentinel.  Works very well with Sitelink.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • dde
    dde Registered User ✭✭
    What gate access company is that?!!
  • dde
    dde Registered User ✭✭

oh, the company is sentinel!! Duh!!
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTI systems are very good, but we always had problems with their tech support. We use Sentinel Systems now, it works great, and we always get a quick response from a real person if we need support.
  • dde
    dde Registered User ✭✭
    Thanks themage. I have had a call out to Sentinel for the last couple of days. Hopefully they will call back!!
  • igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    OpenTech...they seem to be the up and coming thing.  Was developed by former PTI cohorts  Headed to Vegas next week to see their software and equipment 
  • GlenMark
    GlenMark Registered User ✭✭✭
    We use PTI for the gate access and door alarms. I have mixed feelings about them; mainly their tech support. When things run smoothly though, it is all seamless and I like that.
  • Madonna
    Madonna Registered User
    We have only just started using OpenTech and I have to say there customer service is the best I have encounted at any of the businesses I have dealt with. We haven't tried any other gate access company before.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads