Multiple Units Online Payments

JulieA
JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
When a tenant pays online with multiple units do they have to process each payment separately? I have several tenants with multiple units and there have been issues not paying all of them or commenting it is a pain to have to go through the payment process multiple times.  This seems to be with ACH payments? 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do have to pay each unit separately when they pay online, even using a card.
  • RondaOgburn
    RondaOgburn Registered User
    My tenants say they have been having problems with this too.  One said the system won't allow him to create an account for a second unit.  It sees the email address and says someone else is using that email address ... or something to that effect.  Do you know what they may be doing wrong?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    If they click on a specific unit, then "make payment" on left side, in the middle area it gives the option to pay full current balance on all units or current balance owed for that unit. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    My tenants say they have been having problems with this too.  One said the system won't allow him to create an account for a second unit.  It sees the email address and says someone else is using that email address ... or something to that effect.  Do you know what they may be doing wrong?
    This would only happen if their accounts are not linked in Sitelink.  As long as they are linked, then the units will all be listed with the single email log-in.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads