500 Error - E-Sign Lease

Anyone ever got a 500 error on the computer or tablet when you generate a lease for a tenant to sign ?

Or have you ever got a 500 error when the tenant already signed the lease and it is waiting for a managers signature ?

If so what are some of your solutions besides voiding out the lease and generating another or printing out a manual one. Anyone figured out why that error happens ?

Comments

• OustandingOperator
    OustandingOperator Registered User ✭✭
    I am having the exact same issue. I have contacted support and will follow up with the solution provided.
  • Kristin_L89
    Kristin_L89 Registered User
    I am having the exact same issue. I have contacted support and will follow up with the solution provided.

See I have contacted them and they stated to just void it out and generate another one but it keeps pn giving me the same error .
  • OustandingOperator
    edited June 2019
    Type your comment.
  • OustandingOperator

See I have contacted them and they stated to just void it out and generate another one but it keeps pn giving me the same error .
    ok, I am having the same issue and sitelink support gave me the same answer. I told them that it is not working and I am not the only one having this issue. Will update sortly
  • Kristin_L89
    Ok. Great .

• Clyde_Lord_Jr
    Clyde_Lord_Jr Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    I've been able to side step that by using the following steps. After taking the payment, you'll see the screen asking you to esign and all of that. At that time, I go to the ipad and sign into the esign program. You should see the name of the new tenant. Hit process and click on the docs you wish to pull up. If all goes well, you should be able to advance through your documents. Sign everything and email them their copies. Then go back to the screen and close out of that as well. 
  • OustandingOperator
    Clyde's solution works about half of the time but it is definitely a solution! I never got a response back from sitelink on the issue but the next day everything was functioning properly. One way we solved the problem is to have a "Missing Lease Letter" that we mail to the renter. basically saying, here is your lease and if we don't hear back from you in 10 days we assume all parties have accepted the lease and are bound by it. problem solved but does cost money as opposed to the e sign
  • Kristin_L89
    Clyde's solution works about half of the time but it is definitely a solution! I never got a response back from sitelink on the issue but the next day everything was functioning properly. One way we solved the problem is to have a "Missing Lease Letter" that we mail to the renter. basically saying, here is your lease and if we don't hear back from you in 10 days we assume all parties have accepted the lease and are bound by it. problem solved but does cost money as opposed to the e sign
    That's a good idea . Anyway you can share that letter ? Or where would I be able to find one ?
  • OustandingOperator
    Let me redact some info and see if I can't upload a file in the comments
  • OustandingOperator
    so this is the cover page, the rest is just a copy of the lease 

"VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL & CERTIFIED MAIL-RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED

Dear Valued Customer:

We are committed to providing superior value and service to our customers,
    while operating by the highest standards of integrity and business ethics.

Please confirm your address and unit number, then sign the enclosed rental agreement and return it within ten (10) days of the above date.  

In the event you do NOT sign and return this new lease within the allotted time, we will assume that all information is correct and that your continued use of our facility constitutes your acceptance of the terms of this new lease.

If you have any questions concerning this matter, please do not hesitate to call us during business hours at the number listed above.  As always, thank you for choosing __________________

Sincerely,

• OustandingOperator
    please check with your legal team/attorney and make sure this is ok for your state
  • Kristin_L89
    please check with your legal team/attorney and make sure this is ok for your state
    Thank you so much your the best
  • OustandingOperator

Kristin, I have found that restarted your computers and devices solves the issues. possibly even a full power cycle. try shutting off your devices and turning back on at least once a week

• Kristin_L89

Kristin, I have found that restarted your computers and devices solves the issues. possibly even a full power cycle. try shutting off your devices and turning back on at least once a week

Okay . Thank you . I will go ahead and try doing this next time it happens

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads