company

jojo
jojo Registered User
for a company as old as this one is and as big as it is it should have a ton more of support and fewer bugs in the system 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    The company has been around for a long time. However, it was recently bought out and likely going through changes for that reason.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

I've used several different systems (storage) as well as other CRM software(s) for other industries (I.e. Autotask, Salesforce, etc.).... Sitelink is actually quite good comparatively!

The tech support is outstanding (less than 2 hours for callback when emailed) updates address issues brought up by users (seen many times in 8 years)

It's quite intuitive once you get the hang of  "how it works"

Can it be better?  yes. Are there things that bug the crap out of me? ....YES! 

But I can say that about EVERYTHING!

• Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    I find great support!  Tho I do try to call before 7:30am central time before they get busy. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads