Sent Emails

JulieA
JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
I switched from Outlook to the SMTP as requested by SiteLink a few months ago.  Where can I find my sent emails? 

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    They "should" be in your sent email folder. We use it via gmail and they show no problem.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also use the Gmail SMTP.  Our outgoing emails just pop into that Gmail account.
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    I use yahoo.  Access on my laptop. Sitelink is on desktop.  I really thought when I made the change from outlook it was going in my yahoo sent mail folder on my laptop.  But isn't now!

• Juli_Barrie
    Juli_Barrie Registered User, Advanced Operations Certified

If you go to company, setup and email there is a check box for Always BCC. This will give you a copy of all the emails sent to your email address. But it does go to your inbox so I would advise to setup a filter in your email to filter those copies into your sent folder or to a file for you.

• fastsvo
    fastsvo Registered User
    Is there a way to view a "log" file in Sitelink to validate that an email did go out as planned?  SQL script available?
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @fastsvoProcessed events such as past-due events that send emails should leave a note on the tenant's account. However, SiteLink does not track if the email provider being used successfully sent the email. Hope this helps you out! ~Amy C.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads