Re-Print Multiple Receipts

ESS
ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Is there a way on SL to re-print multiple receipts for a tenant? We have only been able to click on each past receipt and print one-by-one.

Answers

• JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    When it is for an extended time frame I just print the payment history for them. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were needing the actual receipts and we had to print them each...from September 2017 thru February 2019. 
  • JulieA
    That is a lot of work.  And the screen is kind of misleading if I remember correctly.  I would have provided the report that has all the information on it and said that is all I could do. 
  • ESS
    edited September 2019
    JulieA said:
    That is a lot of work.  And the screen is kind of misleading if I remember correctly.  I would have provided the report that has all the information on it and said that is all I could do. 
    Right...that's why I'm asking if anyone knows of a way to re-print multiple receipts. They were needed for a grant for Hurricane Harvey related issues. I was displaced by Harvey as well and FEMA reimbursed for storage and I needed a print out of each receipt and was thankful to have them re-printed for me..so I couldn't see myself turning someone away for needing the same help
  • JulieA
    Understand!   I am sure they appreciated it.  We should be able to select and print by date range!
  • ESS
    Yes ma'am! It would be so much easier :)
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Go to receipts under company>re-print receipts.  Use the Lookup (top right) to select a tenant.  Then select your date range. Using the Print list on the top right, It will give you the payments and receipt numbers for each payment.  Not the full receipt, but maybe they can use it.  
  • ESS
    Yeah, I considered that. However, she needed the actual receipts. I wish there were a way to select multiple receipts to re-print.
  • jojo
    jojo Registered User
    go to search on your main computer screen and add snipping tool its been a life saver for me i can print anything 
  • akangas
    akangas Registered User ✭✭
    What does snipping tool look like?  Is it on home screen for sitelink or Microsoft?
    Adam Kangas
  • ESS
    akangas said:
    What does snipping tool look like?  Is it on home screen for sitelink or Microsoft?
    Windows
  • Shelley
    Shelley Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    There is a way to print all the receipts for a tenant - Under Company tab, Click on Receipts under Re-Print, Make sure you have the date range correct for your search, then click on look up tenant in the top right corner. Enter the last name of the tenant and it should list all the receipts (based upon the date range) for said tenant. From there you click print list and it should print all the receipts for that tenant. 
  • ESS
    Shelley said:
    There is a way to print all the receipts for a tenant - Under Company tab, Click on Receipts under Re-Print, Make sure you have the date range correct for your search, then click on look up tenant in the top right corner. Enter the last name of the tenant and it should list all the receipts (based upon the date range) for said tenant. From there you click print list and it should print all the receipts for that tenant. 
    Unfortunately this prints the list of receipts, not the actual receipts. Thank you though
  • Shelley
    Shelley Registered User ✭✭✭
    ESS said:
    Shelley said:
    Unfortunately this prints the list of receipts, not the actual receipts. Thank you though
    I just realized this as I was playing around with it, kinda sucks that it we don't have a batch print option. 
  • ChristinW
    ChristinW Registered User
    akangas said:
    If you search "snip" in your computer (bottom left - says "Typer here to search") you will find the snipping tool. It really IS one of my favorite tools to use, personally or professionally, on the computer!
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    @ChristinW what do you use the Snip tool for? 
    For example, in the above questions: "Is there a way on SL to re-print multiple receipts for a tenant? We have only been able to click on each past receipt and print one-by-one.",  how would you use it?
  • ESS
    @ChristinW what do you use the Snip tool for? 
    For example, in the above questions: "Is there a way on SL to re-print multiple receipts for a tenant? We have only been able to click on each past receipt and print one-by-one.",  how would you use it?
    It's basically taking a screenshot on your computer.
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
     I too am looking for a way to give my commercial tenants a statement, for some reason statements are blank. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
     I too am looking for a way to give my commercial tenants a statement, for some reason statements are blank. 
    Statements are for money they owe you.  Ledger or receipts for money they have paid to you already.
  • ESS
    edited April 2021
    @storable_support Could you possibly put a word in the developers ears for this feature?
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESS said:
    @storable_support Could you possibly put a word in the developers ears for this feature?
    You got it, @ESS!
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried the "payments" button on the tenants main screen? It lists every payment by date, method, and amount. Would that suffice for your tenant?

• ESS
    Have you tried the "payments" button on the tenants main screen? It lists every payment by date, method, and amount. Would that suffice for your tenant?

For these cases, no, unfortunately. It would need to be the receipts to show where the money went to. We have a lot of tenants that have insurance claims, reimbursement through government agencies, etc. and have to show exactly where the money was allocated. This does work for my tenants that need paperwork for their taxes though!
  • storeit3551
    storeit3551 Registered User
    If you go on the top right corner click Print List and that will print all the payments 
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Would the ledger work? It does give the detail charges on the transactions as well as the invoice number, card number and receipt number.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads