Holiday Marketing Ideas

osbourne615
osbourne615 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified
Looking for Holiday Marketing Ideas to attract new customers and community involvement. Anyone have any ideas that they would like to share? 
Tagged:

Comments

• dray
    dray Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭
    Gift Wrap Stations for current customers. Collecting toy donations or food donations will help too
  • TamHerrera
    TamHerrera Registered User
    Great time for this topic. We want to do something a little different and utilize our company truck with our logo on it. I've seen a few ideas but would love to hear more. Any ideas on how to use/market with our company truck for the Holidays?
  • Adrienne_Danyel
    Adrienne_Danyel Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Lots of outside decorations help attract new customer. It is a lot of work however it does work. Gift wrapping stations do work well.  
  • dufus
    dufus Registered User
    For several years, I have wrapped the gifts for my tenants, providing all of the paper, bows & tags myself. I have a donation box set up. The money collected goes to a different charity every year. Each year I wrap around 200 gifts. My tenants love it and they are saving time out of their busy schedules do other holiday activities that need to be done. We also offer a Secret Santa Closet each year (5 x 5 climate) at half price.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dufus - "Secret Santa Closet" - nice idea.  I assume the 1/2 price ends January 1st.  When does it start?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • dufus
    dufus Registered User
    Secret Santa Closet is from Dec. 1 to Dec. 31st.
  • PSC
    PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
    dufus said:
    Secret Santa Closet is from Dec. 1 to Dec. 31st.
    What is the secret Santa Closet? I've heard of people doing this but wasn't really sure what it was. Is it a special rate ran on units?
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    @PSC We call it Santa Stash at my facility. The idea is to sell units that people can store presents in to keep people from snooping around the house. I have several companies that rent out several of these for their company Christmas parties every year. In our case, we rent them at half the normal price for the period of the promotion
  • Drew_Scadoo
    Drew_Scadoo Registered User ✭✭✭
     :) 
  • LauraGattis
    LauraGattis Registered User
    @dufus Wow - I love the Secret Santa Closet promotion - that's a great (and really creative) idea! How are you promoting the deal (ex. social media, emails, etc.)?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Drew_Scadoo Haha! I love the tamper tag ornaments!
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESS said:
    Ditto.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    ESS said:
    Ditto.
    I'm partial to the Disc lock star at the top myself
  • Drew_Scadoo
    Drew_Scadoo Registered User ✭✭✭
    HAHA thanks for helping me prove to the girl property managers with our company that even a man can put together one beautiful looking tree lol

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads