myHub Dashboard vs. Reports Discrepancy

JustStorage
JustStorage Registered User

When I log into MyHub and head to the Dashboard, I like to check the ‘Rentals’ (move-in/move-out/net/transfer) numbers.  Recently, I noticed the move-in/out/net/txfr numbers on the Dashboard don’t align with any other report I pull from MyHub, regardless of the date settings I use.  

Can anyone explain the reason for this discrepancy?

Thank you!

Best Answer

• Eric_Lewis
    Eric_Lewis Registered Moderator, Community Manager, SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified marketplace moderator
    Answer ✓
    @JustStorage
    Thanks for information.
    Looks like there is a defect in the dashboard calculations. At this point please use the rental activity for accurate information. I have submitted a ticket to Dev and the information will be reviewed on Monday 11/25. 

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Eric_Lewis
    Eric_Lewis Registered Moderator, Community Manager, SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified marketplace moderator
    edited November 2019
    @JustStorage

Can you direct message me your Corp/Loc and the specific day you are looking at? We will take this offline for privacy issues and post the resolution/answer once the outcome is determined.

• Alison_Evans
    Alison_Evans Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified
    Any update on this issue?
    Alison Evans
    Director, Waterford Asset Management
    Chairperson, IASSA Board of Trustees 
    www.highlinestorage.com
  • JustStorage
    Not that I'm aware of.  Last time I checked, maybe a week ago, the discrepancy still existed between the dashboard and reports.  The accurate number is on web reports number.
  • Eric_Lewis
    The issue is still being looked at by development. myHub dashboard is not accounting for anomalies like backdated or future move in/out dates. Whereas the SiteLink reports are more dynamic.  It is likely this will be a complete overhaul rather than one off fix of a specific component.  I still suggest using the report as the source of truth in the meantime.  
  • JustStorage
    I appreciate the update.  I've been using the reports - I just preferred the dashboard for quick reference or mobile usage.  I'll definitely remove that category so I don't misreport numbers to myself.  Have a good one.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads