Sitelink Icons....You use them?

Good Day All, 

Do any of you use the Sitelink icons (smiley face, red star, black star, etc.), and if so what do you use them for? 
Tagged:

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not.  I could see how they could be very helpful; however, I like words. 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 years and never used them, have seen other sites where they have like 5-6 of them on an account and i'm just sitting there scratching my head wondering wtf. I don't speak emoji, give me words.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't prefer to, but my assistant adds them on accounts lol. We do not rely on them, it's just an extra. 
    This is what ours are labeled as
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time I used it was when I was at a property that had a free truck for move-in.  I would put the truck on there so that I would know at a glance that they had used it without having to pull out a file.  (It was a 1-time use only.)
  • Boxcar182
    Boxcar182 Registered User
    Thank you for the replies. How do you save the icons across all accounts? 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boxcar182 said:
    You have to go into an account, label an icon, select it for the account you're in, click OK (like you took a payment) and that will save it to use for anyone.
  • Boxcar182
    Boxcar182 Registered User
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Boxcar182 said:
    You have to go into an account, label an icon, select it for the account you're in, click OK (like you took a payment) and that will save it to use for anyone.
    I have tried that but it keeps saying "No action taken. You have not entered any changes to this account" 
  • MamaDuke7
    Boxcar182 said:
    I have tried that but it keeps saying "No action taken. You have not entered any changes to this account" 
    You have to actually click the icon to put it on the account.  THEN click OK.  Just typing in the label won't work.  The action is selecting the label for the customer.
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    I only use the Credit Card icon, and I have labeled it "auto pay delay" that way when I am searching as to why their payment has not posted yet, I can see at a glance that they are on a delay, which I set up any time someone has chosen to delay their payments. We have a 9 day grace period so some customers are offered a delay to the auto pay, in case they get paid a little later than the due date. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads