Reversing a Voided Receipt

I voided a receipt this morning and did NOT refund the customer. Is there a way I can reverse this so the payment is applied to the customers account again? I should add that the payment is still being processed with the processor and i do not have authorization to reverse it, and cannot reach anyone in my company who is authorized.

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will to manually add the payment again using the authorization number, which keeps it from running again.  There is no way to undo a void.
  • Protec
    Protec Registered User
    Would i be able to find the Auth number in SiteLink, or is this only available through the processor?
  • Protec
    Protec Registered User
    and would i put the card number in again, or only the Auth number?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    The auth number is on the receipt.  You put *XXXX (the last 4 of the card from receipt with asterisk first).  Then the auth number in that field.  

It will confirm with you a couple times if you really really want to process a payment without going through the processor again!!!
  • Protec
    Protec Registered User
    Thank you!! This worked perfectly.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads