Report showing who added discount to system?

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know what report may show which account created a discount in a database? I've gone over Exceptions>all and nothing will show a created discount, it WILL show a deleted discount as I just created and deleted one to verify and only the delete aspect shows in exceptions. Trying to track down who created a unauthorized discount at one of our sites as no one wants to step up and admit to it.

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you could just look to see who was the first one to use it?  It would be circumstantial, but pretty clear that they were the one to create it.

I can't imagine it's in any other report if it's not in the exceptions.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought that to, but after more digging I found it had been in their system since August but at some point someone had to of changed it from "client/myhub" to "everywhere" as it started populating to sparefoot and offering discounts to those customers which we don't do. In that timeframe that store has had 5 different workers cycled in and out so who knows. Not even my role to audit this stuff but I was bored and just started looking at how our other sites were ranking on sites and came across it being listed on sparefoot with discounts.
  • Eric_Lewis
    Eric_Lewis Registered Moderator, Community Manager, SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified marketplace moderator
    Check the tenant notes. It should be recorded there who applied the discount.  If the discount was part of a lead from Sparefoot or your website, the discount would have followed through the rental process regardless if the SiteLink user selected it or not. 
  • Orkocean
    @Eric_Lewis - The notes show who applied it no problem. I was trying to find out who actually created the discount itself in the system and then once I found it was an older discount I wanted to see who changed the settings for as it reverted back to being available "everywhere" instead of myhub/kiosk only so sparefoot started offering the discount again.
  • Eric_Lewis
    Eric_Lewis Registered Moderator, Community Manager, SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified marketplace moderator
    Sorry I misunderstood. Exception report tracks a lot of system changes but it does not track that granular to show a change within a already existing discount at this time. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads