Daily Close

JulieB
JulieB Registered User
edited June 2017 in SiteLink myHub
Are we able to do a Daily Close from myHub?

Best Answer

• Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    Answer ✓
    @JulieB - Daily Close is not yet in SiteLink myHub; we are currently working on adding Inquiries & Reservations and the Site Map. In time, all Web Edition functionality (and then some) will be in myHub.

@ThriftyStorage - The browser-based SiteLink myHub works in conjunction with SiteLink Web Edition and runs on tablets, smartphones, PCs and Macs for greater convenience. SiteLink myHub and Web Edition share the same back-end server database in real-time. Enter your same Web Edition login credentials at myhub.sitelink.com.

Learn more about SiteLink myHub on our website.

Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer

Answers

• ThriftyStorage
    ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    What is myHub???
  • BReeZy
    BReeZy Registered User
    How safe and secure is the use of myHub? Aren't certain versions of Windows more hackable than others? 
  • Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    @BReeZy - SiteLink myHub is very secure and enjoys the same commitment to security as the SiteLink Web Edition client software. Each year SiteLink certifies as a Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Level 1 Service Provider following a detailed audit to ensure credit card data is stored, processed and transmitted in a secure and protected manner. This is the highest level of software and server security certification - the same level Amazon.com employs. You can read more about SiteLink's PCI DSS Level 1 Security Certification.
    Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer
  • 87ambie
    87ambie Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    @JulieB - Daily Close is not yet in SiteLink myHub; we are currently working on adding Inquiries & Reservations and the Site Map. In time, all Web Edition functionality (and then some) will be in myHub.

Is there a timeline for the myHub Daily Close function or even just some kind of Proof Edit? It's been more than two years since this was asked about, so hoping for an update. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    @87ambie I'm wondering as well! There have been times where we have lost power during storms and only have our devices and cannot perform a daily close. We do have it where the system does an automatic close a midnight, but the feature on MyHub would be so helpful!
    @Chuck_Vion
  • 87ambie
    87ambie Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    @Eric_Lewis can we have an update if a proof edit function will be available to myHub?
  • Eric_Lewis
    Eric_Lewis Registered Moderator, Community Manager, SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified marketplace moderator
    The development and product teams are scoping out the next phase for myHub.  Daily Close functionality is top of the list. Keep a look out for future updates with new myHub features. 
  • umopapisdn
    umopapisdn Registered User
    I have some functionality requests:

1. Other than the Daily Close, access to Setup seems to be the only significant feature not present within myHub. It would be nice to change settings remotely, whether while on site or helping tenants or coworkers from home. 

2. Please... please..... PLEASE integrate PayPal with your online payment portal. The employee responsible for the code that connects PayPal payments to SiteLink the same way it does from any facility website gets a promotion. It would be a significant feature, and I can almost guarantee significant amounts of uses, and it would be an improvement for both companies. There are marketing and UI opportunities for you, and PayPal can establish new forms of business within their Business plans- allowing you to further improve your convenience and efficiency features. Put a SiteLink bug in a companies PayPal account, and when someone pays for their unit, tell that bug to send a message to SiteLink. Updated. 

3. Please provide a landing page for tenants to access eSign documents. Technology allows us to go paperless, but have you seen the other items of what it takes to integrate “paperlessness”? I spent an entire day just figuring out how to isolate the settings for two monitors connected to one computer.. just I could set up and move a tenant in, generate their eSign document, and then display it on a screen in front of them to sign without an ability to access background data or settings (and technically, I didn’t figure that second part out yet, I just hide it well), and even so it’s not without its errors... But without me having to memorize hot keys to switch settings, communications with another monitor from a computer to just display, say, a login for a new tenant (please, give domains and emails to every site and tenant... if you’re serious about paperless- I’m so tired of hearing “I don’t do email”.. that’s okay, here’s your tenant email, unit.name@storage.com. No excuses!) to just login and view only their document, sign and bam. 

4. This is last but especially not least... I don’t know if you or maybe your kids have played any video games over, oh, the last decade, but the map interface needs a serious graphics and interactive update. I say this for the sake of motivation, but I could guarantee that I could use Google to learn code, and build a better UI. If I’ve even felt nostalgia for the 70s and 80s, I put on some Prince and hair metal, and try to edit that map for authenticity.

5. 3D mapping and tenant identifications. When I audit, if I don’t know who a unit belongs to I have to resign in every time and look up a unit just for a name or number... hard? No. Easy enough that the time it takes is nothing but inconvenient? Yes. I should be able to point my phone’s camera at a unit door with a QR or number on it, and that camera connects it to my database and tells me exactly who’s in there, what their number is, if they’re current, and reminders for whatever notes another employee has put in their account. Thank you. Call me (254)5989850
  • Eric_Lewis
    Eric_Lewis Registered Moderator, Community Manager, SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified marketplace moderator
    Thanks for taking to the time to help us better the software. We value your opinion. I have sent these requests to our product team to keep on their radar for future updates.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads