Past Due Balances report

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Afternoon all, does anyone know of a way to pull the Past Due Balances report or possible a report that's pretty identical that lets you select the date to pull it? Most reports you can set what you want it for. My DM forgot to pull the Past Due Balance report for a site at the EOM and needs to pull it but it only allows current pulling. I'm setting her up with automated reporting going forward but can't find a way to get her the old one done.

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could set the number of days > on the past due balance report, or just below it you can run an unpaid charges report and set the date to March 31st
  • jojo
    jojo Registered User
    how do you remove past due calls from list once you have called them ????
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    jojo said:
    They don't go away until they pay and are no longer past due.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    jojo said:
    Once you have called, they show as gray on the list until you restart Sitelink.  That helps you know that you have called.  Also, you can look at the date of the last note, so you know what date you last did that, too.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orkocean said:
    Afternoon all, does anyone know of a way to pull the Past Due Balances report or possible a report that's pretty identical that lets you select the date to pull it? Most reports you can set what you want it for. My DM forgot to pull the Past Due Balance report for a site at the EOM and needs to pull it but it only allows current pulling. I'm setting her up with automated reporting going forward but can't find a way to get her the old one done.

Not sure if this is what your after, so bear with me. If its not, just ignore me. (Running on 2 hours sleep with a sick 2 yr. old at home.)

I click on the  Call Past Dues in the reminders, sort it by (whatever), and then click on  "print"  in the top right. From the print screen you can click on export and save as Excel or Word etc. Once exported, do whatever you want with the data.

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe try the Unpaid Charges report, that one will let you choose a date. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads