Online Rental- automatically sending Rental Agreement for eSignature

Options
JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
How do you automatically send the Rental Agreement for online rentals?

Comments

• sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    You have to go into the account and send it from letters, e-sign options, then email it to them. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mine works automatically if they reserve online and I send the rental link for them to complete.  Otherwise, I have to email the documents for e-signature.
  • JulieAton
    Options
    I assumed Online Rental didn't require sending links or documents "manually".  What if it is after "office" hours?  Holidays?  I enabled  phone notifications of Reservation & Online Rentals in Corporate Control but I don't think it is working. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JulieAton said:
    I assumed Online Rental didn't require sending links or documents "manually".  What if it is after "office" hours?  Holidays?  I enabled  phone notifications of Reservation & Online Rentals in Corporate Control but I don't think it is working. 
    I could help you test it out? 
  • JulieAton
    Options
    Thanks Angela.  I have been testing the entire process as I go.  Hope to have more time this afternoon to work on it!! 

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JulieAton said:
    Thanks Angela.  I have been testing the entire process as I go.  Hope to have more time this afternoon to work on it!! 

No problem! If you'd like, you can message me your website and I can help :smile:
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ours sends to the tenant automatically when they rent online.  I think your web designer needs something from SiteLink to integrate it into the web page. We use Automatit.  Have your web company contact SiteLink and they should be able to get it set up.  Make sure in set up enable e-sign document is checked in the "SiteLink E-sign"
  • JulieAton
    Options
    I did a test yesterday and it does create the esign document for online rental.  BUT-  I viewed it and exited. Did not e sign.  Guess what the rental completed.  My card was charged and I was notified of the rental.  As a test customer I received the email with esign information and link. 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JulieAton said:
    I did a test yesterday and it does create the esign document for online rental.  BUT-  I viewed it and exited. Did not e sign.  Guess what the rental completed.  My card was charged and I was notified of the rental.  As a test customer I received the email with esign information and link. 

Yikes!  Completed without a signature is a problem.  :#
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow!  I had a customer that signed 2 of the 3 places and it still showed pending until she went back in and did the last one.

What does the document look like in Sitelink?  Does it have a signature?  Or is it missing?

• JulieAton
    Options
    It showed pending but it completed the payment and move in.  I deactivated gate codes!
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    None of my forms have a gate code showing.  They have to get a final notice from me with that info. That way, I make sure all is complete before they have access.
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    None of my forms have a gate code showing.  They have to get a final notice from me with that info. That way, I make sure all is complete before they have access.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads