Is there a way to reprint a refund receipt?

GM_SJ_BSS
GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
I have a tenant that rented a 3rd unit (our largest size) to consolidate his belongings into one large unit instead of paying for 3 units.  We do pro-rate our move outs.  I applied the pro-rated balance to his new unit but did not print the refund receipt.  The customer asked for a copy of the receipt.   I've tried about everything I could think of, the only thing I could come up with was to  show him it was applied by printing out the ledger for him.  Does anyone know if there is a way to reprint a refund receipt instead of the ledger, as the ledger is confusing to some of our tenants.   :)

Comments

• Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    GM_SJ_BSS said:
    I have a tenant that rented a 3rd unit (our largest size) to consolidate his belongings into one large unit instead of paying for 3 units.  We do pro-rate our move outs.  I applied the pro-rated balance to his new unit but did not print the refund receipt.  The customer asked for a copy of the receipt.   I've tried about everything I could think of, the only thing I could come up with was to  show him it was applied by printing out the ledger for him.  Does anyone know if there is a way to reprint a refund receipt instead of the ledger, as the ledger is confusing to some of our tenants.   :)
    Adjustments and then moved out accounts
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Faye -- Oh my goodness, I should of known this, I did that this morning but I went into the letters looking for a Refund letter instead of going into his receipts and printing that way.  Apparently I had a brain freeze this morning lol...Must be because its TGIF....    Thank you bunches Faye...
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    GM_SJ_BSS said:
    Faye -- Oh my goodness, I should of known this, I did that this morning but I went into the letters looking for a Refund letter instead of going into his receipts and printing that way.  Apparently I had a brain freeze this morning lol...Must be because its TGIF....    Thank you bunches Faye...
    You are very welcome! I have those brain freezes myself. lol :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads