On-line move-in

Options
Does anyone else have a problem getting those doing an on-line move-in to sign the lease and return it?  Once they pay, it seems like they think they are done.  We have to call or resend the lease to get it completed.  Also - how are you getting a copy of their ID?  When we e-mail we ask that they take a picture and e-mail it or stop in the office so we can copy it.

Comments

• Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    I click off "Always lock out at gate" til we have all paperwork including picture ID. I advise them gate code not activated til we have all paperwork completed. Has worked so far.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I won't give them a gate code until I have their ID and signed documents.  However, with my AutomatIt website, uploading their ID and signing the forms is all part of the rental process.

But if I do the rental by phone, I have to have it all before they get any access.
  • MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    We are having the same trouble. It seems to work fine when they move-in online through the website, but any reservations that use the link provided doesn't make them sign a lease after processing their payment.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads